Also known as d’en Rovira tower, is located at the tip of the same name, in the parish of Sant Agusti des Vedra. Within its category is a first class tower therefore larger volumes that others built simultaneously in Pitiüses islands. The original door is situated on the first floor. This tower was outfitted as a home for years without it being overly altered its external appearance. At the present retains the four brackets of matacán.
The design of this tower was made by the engineer Ballester circa 1756 and implemented in 1763 by the engineer also García Martínez. It was built in order to protect Ibiza’s west coast between the church of Sant Antoni and the tower des des Savinar cap. Not aware that this tower intervene in any outstanding defensive action.