Its origin dates back to the year 1785 when Bishop Abad y Lasierra carried out the parochial reform. It was built near the Revista church, by the will of King Carles III, to meet the religious needs of the workers of the salt mine. This church can be considered one of the simplest on the entire island of Eivissa. If other existing dependencies are not included. The temple itself is reduced to a small rectangular and elongated nave facing south covered by a double-sloped roof. The main facade is oriented at noon. It has a main door in the center of a semicircular arch, the bell tower is proportionate and occupies the center of the upper triangle.